Monday, January 11, 2010

New Products





Hey Guys,
Well today, I have been researching different pieces to paint on, I have come up with some pretty unique ideas, Samples coming soon : )

Here are future ideas, let me know if you would like one ..

hair bow holders for Girls, personalized with their initials or something that matches their room, colorful ribbon..extremely cute!! Single Ribbon, or board bow holder :)
wooden frames, 4x6 & 5x7 personalized anyway you would like it :)
wooden letters (A-Z) I will paint to match, the room decor!! ( boy or girl) Initials or FULL NAME **
Wooden light switch covers, these are too cute!! :)

** the photos i did not paint, they are some pictures I found ONLINE!! :) Their are 3 samples of hairbow holders, and just plain wooden picture frames!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment