Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update :)

Hey Guys!! If you are keeping up with me dont worry, I have not given up on painting, my camera was messed up, had to get a new one! But I am having to get a card reader to put them on the computer, I plan on doing that tomorrow !! But I just finished a Georgia G painting, it turned out GREAT! I have quite a few orders, Im not complaining!! I have a 11x14, 2 16x20 Trio orders, and I am doing one for my brother in law Zacharys room :) I am super excited to put all my visions on a canvas !! Also this week, I got the stuff to make my sweet little Makaleigh a bow holder, so that yall can see what they look like when I do them :)

COMING SOON
I am going to be painting just painting to sale!! I will post them on here with the prices, I will do any orders i have or receive first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment